Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

The Great White Buffalo Riding Free Like a Stallion

Elder Hoops Meditation

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thunder Roaring Streams

Brother Thunder Roaring Stream (yellow child 3, the dreamer) calling me int the wind and asked me for a sacred song prayer. We rejoice to sing his heart. White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother notes


White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Thunder Roaring Streams
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10155340983734737

Sun Rays, Redwood Forest, California.jpg

Thunder Roaring Streams
Look into the river that glows. All of your suspicions know we are on the sacred rainbow. Look at me. I climb the tree. I will find the rows of sky dew in the breeze. Look at me. I climb the tree. I will find the rows of heaven inside of me, just in time to feel the breeze.
Thunder rolling open shores. In the distance I adore. Look at the suspicious coming home. Just learning to make the call on the phone (spiritual connection). When you dance, sing a prayer, all the children learning to be aware. I got it true my heart with you. Just rolling down the river in it's view.
It's a Dream boat when I am with you. It's a dreamboat coming true. All of the dreams collectively making it relativity. My heart is certainly. Shine your light. Heaven send, down to Earth we will make it went. I am on my way, hear the river praise. My song is silently waiting for you.
Hear my roar down the store (storm/exchange).Look at all that heaven sent. We will become the waking of the suns and giants, when we remember the spirit above. Great Father knows our love. Just walk with him and talk with him and he will find a way, to make miracles grow and happiness know, but so many want a different way. How will I help each find a praise?
Then I must pray, everyday. I must dream the good waves. I must show the people what to do, because so many just don't got a clue, they will need a miracle or two.. Hear my roar down the floor where the river is shining just for you. I bring my sails and I heaven wail. It is time for we to make a pail. Great Mother you help our sails (magnetic waves).
Shining hope-ah-hay (true). Look at what I say. I will shine with you and me, by the way let us shine it free. It's you and me, destiny, the shore of the divine come out and shine. Look at me, Grandfather look at me. I am sailing down the river and I am coming home. I want you to know the sacred living show. We are open to the heartbeat for each and everyone. Just need to have some fun. I am dancing round the circle. I am dancing sailing free. I am prancing with my heartbeat. I hear the wailing of the drum. I hear the sails that *clip (sound pounding, feathers, clipper ship).
White Buffalo Calf Woman sing from above where heaven shines upon the rug. Down upon earth the sailing sea will bring visions and dreams for everyone. Thank you Brother Thunder Rolling Stream, a blessings for each dream. Holiness David beats the drum. Running Eagle says let's have some fun. Shooting Star guiding light, holy divine is the gifted right, for relative that hear in the winds without any fear, because love is the answer everywhere. Love is the answer everywhere.
Gifted by Alightfromwithin.Org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow
*A clipper was a very fast sailing ship of the middle third of the 19th century. They were yacht-like vessels, with three masts and a square rig. They were generally narrow for their length, small by later 19th century standards, could carry limited bulk freight, and had a large total sail area.

Twin Deer Mother notes, three roads, blue of heavenly spirit, red of earth flesh and yellow of dreamer (to and fro dancing here we go, wakan or walking holy) We bow on the great journey across the seas, visions and dreams with our family,

220px-Portrait_of_an_American_Clipper_Ship.jpeg

There is a song deep inside your heart, to feel the winds that are sharks (deep dark blue of heavenly), we must only learn to bow once again. And in the fields of dreams, we are children in the breeze, once we begin to praise and shine a new daze. Come my relative let us shine, dance and sing once again. Get your drum out and find you have wisdom once again. Your heart knows where to start, dream to know your part. Thunder Roaring Stream here, to show you how to be near, hear the song echo in the wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Name Song Gifted by White Buffalo Calf Woman

Thunder Roaring Stream our Whispering of the Wind . . . .


http://www.divshare.com/download/16565279-788

Mission/Heavenly Name (blue, mission): Thunder Roaring Stream
Tools of Light/Earthly Name (red, tools): Whispering of the Wind
Nickname/Acts Like (yellow, vision): All the Rivers That Gleam
Rainbow Colors: Yellow, Rainbow, Blue, Gray